The silent way to earn money online – Loadcentral! Yes it is, sobrang silent source of income eto online kaya nakalimutan ko tuloy e include sa first income report ko last time, haha. I realized, Loadcentral gave me silently at least 4K – 5K pesos a month for almost 5 years na since I started my internet café and selling pre paid loads (smart, globe, sun and online gaming pre paid loads). That’s extra 48K – 60K per year, masarap pang December shopping to, haha! It’s a blessing additional source of income using the internet.
Since I posted my first article on this blog, I talked all about email marketing, affiliate marketing, blogging and yet, I forgot to mention this kind of income online in which any Pinoy can avail for FREE! It’s my responsibility to share it with you who are searching how to make money online. It’s boring, simple and very common but I’m 100% sure you will earn right away today if you start doing it. Little money is still money. Little income is still income. It’s up to you!
Now, maybe you’re curious kung paano eto gawin? Haha. Before you register for FREE, I want to emphasize this out by shooting this question, sino ang best person to benefit from this kind of source of income online?
1. Pinoy na hindi choosy sa mga pwedeng mapag kitaan sa internet. As long as legitimate ha.
2. Pinoy na currently merong ka kilala na at least 20 people who are load consumers ng smart, globe and sun. Sure ako, mahigit pa sa 20 yan. Hehe.
3. Pinoy na gusto makapag discount o maka pag save sa personal daily load consumption. If you’re consuming pre paid load of 30 pesos daily, that’s 10,950 pesos yearly! E paano kung mahigit sa 30 pesos ang daily consumption mo sa load? Ikaw pa lang yan, paano yung nanay, tatay, mga kapatid mo, magkano lahat daily load consumption nyo sa bahay? O ayaw mo ba ma libre buong bahay nyo sa gastusin na yan? Hehe.
4. Pinoy na babad sa internet at least 5 hours daily. While sobrang busy ka sa facebook, pwede kang mag sideline online selling pre paid load sa internet.
5. Pinoy na walang mahanap na Loadcentral Dealer or Sub-dealer sa lugar nila. Ang blog post na eto ang solution mo kaibigan, haha.
6. Pinoy na owner ng isa o maraming computer or internet shop. If you’re not doing this, you’re letting go 5K pesos or more extra kita per month. Pang dagdag bayad pa yan sa renta. Haha.
7. Pinoy na nag babantay ng computer or internet shop. Pag ayaw ni boss, e di ikaw na kumuha ng extra kita sa pre paid load selling.
8. Pinoy online gaming enthusiast or merong ka tropa na mga online gamers. One time, shocked ako ng merong bumili ng gaming pre paid load na worth 5K pesos sa shop ko!
Let’s do this now! FREE lang naman mag REGISTER. Here are the 8 steps to become a Loadcentral Retailer or you can watch the complete steps on THIS VIDEO:
1. Register now for FREE. Please CLICK HERE.
2. After you register, send a message to The ETWAY facebook page that you finished the registration.
3. Wait for notification in your cellphone (on the cellphone number you provided during registration). Your LoadCentral Retailer account will be activated within 24 hours.
4. After you received a notification in your cellphone. Try logging in your Retailer account in the Loadcentral Webtool.
5. When you finished logging in to your account. You can now RELOAD or REPLENISH your Load Wallet at ANY AMOUNT through BDO, BPI, Metrobank and Smartmoney.
Since malapit ako sa BDO, doon ako nag re replenish ng load wallet ko. Get your receipt after depositing kasi need mo ang receipt details for sending it sa Loadcentral through gmail chat for verification. Eto ang one sample receipt ko.
6. Through your gmail account, go chat on this email LC.verUNIWIZ@gmail.com and send your deposit slip details.
7. When load wallet credited to your account, you can now start selling online all Loadcentral products (check here the complete list of products).
8. Enjoy tracking your online income in LoadCentral.
You can watch also all the steps in the video below.
For any concern, LoadCentral has online chat support, add this gmail account email@example.com for you to chat them and raise your concerns if any. Or you can go to our LoadCentral Forum for assistant.
There you go! Little money is still money. Little income is still an income. Pero baka meron kayong alam dyan na malaking income online, share mo na.